We spent the last week on the farm in Tennessee, and somehow managed to forget to take photos of all the farmy stuff. But we did get some cute bedtime photos of Zach and Miss Vivian.
Very cute and loving. I always think of Vivian as Miss Vivian as well . . . you know what that is from right? Hopefully she picks a different profession ;)
LOL. You must have known of it subconsciously. Otherwise, why would you call her Miss Vivian? Actually, I thought of her as Miss Vivian immediately, but it took me awhile to figure out why that name sounded familiar. I was a little shocked as well, but I have no doubt that our Miss Vivian will improve the reputation of her name!!
4 comments:
Very cute and loving. I always think of Vivian as Miss Vivian as well . . . you know what that is from right? Hopefully she picks a different profession ;)
Well, I didn't til I googled it. Now I am horrified that you think of that... our Miss Vivian will right the name's history!
So cute! Hope you all had a great trip!
LOL. You must have known of it subconsciously. Otherwise, why would you call her Miss Vivian? Actually, I thought of her as Miss Vivian immediately, but it took me awhile to figure out why that name sounded familiar. I was a little shocked as well, but I have no doubt that our Miss Vivian will improve the reputation of her name!!
Post a Comment