Thursday, December 04, 2008
pee pee in the potty anyone?
I can't believe I am about to say this, but girls are really different than boys. Viv peed in the potty today. She has been asking periodically for about a month, and show even more intermittent interest in actually sitting on the potty. Tonight, with the bath running, she insisted. Not one to stand in the way of my VERY vocal daughter, I let her sit on the potty chair as long as she wanted. A few minutes later, success! She smiled and smiled, and put her hand between her legs to touch the warm pee in the receptical. Old enough to use the potty, but not old enough to understand not to touch it. Zach was almost a year older when he finally caved and started to use the potty. She is not even 2 yet, and can pee pee in the potty. I can't imagine being more proud than I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
next stop...restaurant potty...can you imagine it?
Congrats! Woo hoo!
Go Viv!!!
Pure jealousy and envy!!! That is the all I have to say.
Man - I still haven't mastered this skill! :-o
Go Viv!
Post a Comment