You may be surprised to learn that this book is about doughnuts. But it's more than that; it crosses genres -- instructional (how doughnuts are made), horror (how doughnuts are thoughtlessly eaten daily), and romance (how a doughnut and a man forge a lasting and fulfilling relationship despite the odds.) It's a great book. You should check it out.
So, we headed over to our local Krispy Kreme to check out the assembly line and partake in this exquisite american treat.
A frenzied sugar delirium ensued, peaking for nearly 20 minutes. A collision between a toddler and a drivethrough customer was nearly missed when a certain toddler broke rank -- I think he was trying to chase down their doughnut.
Anyway, this post should probably just be titled "Why Sangsterrific Rules", but that might just be too suck-upy, even for me. So I will just say, "Thanks Tracy!", on behalf of one very satisfied toddler.
2 comments:
You're very, very welcome! Sounds like Z. has excellent taste!
Looks like a fabulous outing! I'm impressed that you let Z get so sugared-up! Did he then crash for a super-nap after his sugar-high?
Post a Comment