You know your photographer took a good photo when they use your image in their marketing materials. Without obtaining the consent of their client first.
I discovered my stardom when I recently opened an email and saw my big ol' bare pregnant belly staring back at me.
Lucky for her, I am just vain enough to feel flattered. Not that I let that on -- after contacting her about the missing waiver, we were comp'ed a session for Vivi. I love a sale, and I love free stuff even more. Especially when it rocks.
I can't link to an album, but I can link to a few of my favorite shots. Click around to see Vivi wearing the christening gown made by her great grandmother 63 years ago.
One
Two
Three
Four
and my personal favorite, Five!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Her bad luck not to get a waiver from a family of lawyers! Ha! Beautiful shots!
The girl is beautiful! You guys may be able to retire early with her talent.
What a beautiful little girl, it's a good thing she doesn't take after her father :-)
She is so beautiful! I love the last one the best too.
How beautiful! Chris says you should have asked for a lifetime of free photos! Love the gown.
Any pics of you or your mom in that gown?
What a convenient treat!
Way to go on the good deal! Those pictures could not be more beautiful.
Love and miss you!
Oh, my gosh, Meredith, I had no idea what I would find when I clicked on this link in your mother's email. I've been reading everything for the past half hour and my cheeks ache from my continuous smile. I am so glad the surgery went well.
Post a Comment