Ohmygosh, we have hit our "I'm TWO!" stride. More like crashed into it at full speed. Since he has been out of school, he has turned into a comedian, a soloist, an acrobat, and a terror. Let me just share an example or two. (In case you can't tell, he is singing "America the Beautiful" in the first video, and "Blackberry Blossom" in the second.)
I love all the videos! Z is a great singer. I really need to send Aden to the Meredith Camp of Music. We're doing good to sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider! V is adorable as well. Can't wait to see video of The Weiss Band in a few years.
He's so patriotic! Meredith Camp of Music for sure - wasn't Z singing a broadway musical last time I saw him...Hmmm, we're still at the Itsy Bitsy Spider like Aden, and only if she's in the mood. Cute, cute kids.
7 comments:
Zach - That was awesome. Thanks for sharing!
I love all the videos! Z is a great singer. I really need to send Aden to the Meredith Camp of Music. We're doing good to sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider! V is adorable as well. Can't wait to see video of The Weiss Band in a few years.
LOVE the "Hamber wabes of brain"!
And when he doesn't want to sing anymore, he goes "bouncy, bouncy, BOUNCY!" choreographed appropriately.
He's so patriotic! Meredith Camp of Music for sure - wasn't Z singing a broadway musical last time I saw him...Hmmm, we're still at the Itsy Bitsy Spider like Aden, and only if she's in the mood. Cute, cute kids.
It's a good thing Z has Meredith's voice because I noticed he wasn't too nice to his backup singers. Was that both "DD's" in the photo?
I can't believe how well he is singing in key and his close approximation of the lyrics of such tough songs. Great videos!
I'm super-impressed! Wow!
Post a Comment