Thursday, March 01, 2007

Brutal Honesty



This is not a photo of Vivian; but it could be. Over the last week, I have noticed that she has been losing hair on the top of her head. Enough so that it's visible on a white towel when I rub her head dry. Enough so that she now resembles Danny Devito. UPDATE: Here is a flattering photo of Vivian's female pattern baldness:


Of course we have been speculating about her hair and eye color when she starts blooming. (I like to think newborns are like buds in spring -- all tightly curled up, you won't know for weeks what colors they will finally display when in full bloom.) Will she have still have black hair and blue eyes? Perhaps take after her mother and trade in her newborn locks for blonde with brown eyes? Hard to say.

Any guesses?

The only thing we know for sure is that she inherited her dad's rosy pale complexion. Looks like Zach and Mommy will have to take trips to the beach without them.

2 comments:

The Keenans said...

Danny DeVito??!! How can you compare your little girl to Danny DeVito? How about Britany Spears post haircut? Well, maybe not...

The Stovalls said...

At least your kids had a chance to inherite some natural pigment. I'm still working on inventing a spray sunscreen booth for my family! You know, like the spary tan ones, but only sunscreen.