Monday, March 26, 2007

Rock Star!

My lullaby for Zach was "Baby Mine". I use past-tense because somewhere along the way (actually, I can pinpoint when -- a flight to CA when I was trying to distract him) it became a rock song. Properly done in Weiss family fashion, you sing the whole line very sweetly, til the last couple words... then you ROCK out and use heavy distortion!

Jesse bought Zach his first guitar this weekend, which he adores, and uses to sing his favorite rock lullaby. He also uses it to perform his rendition of "New Slang" and many a Cat Stevens song, but I haven't caught those on camera yet...

Check out the rock star in training.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

The Stovalls said...

Love it! And I'm feeling horrible because I am raising a musically challenged kid . . . but he can shoot some hoops :)

Cricket said...

aw! that's so CUTE!

Unknown said...

Rock on Z! That song is now in my head!