Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Full Service Cat Washing

About two weeks ago, I found Zach cackling in front of the washing machine. That's actually not abnormal -- he loves the washing machine. Best of all, he loves to put Deedee in and watch her spin round and round. The joy of a front loader... but this time, it was different somehow. So I looked. And surprise surprise, Bitsy was prancing around inside the washing machine like a hamster on a wheel. Fool that she is, when I opened the door, she didn't take the opportunity to teach our young jedi a lesson.

Yesterday, I found Bitsy locked in the front loading dryer, napping. Twice I set her free and twice she refused my offer, opting instead to let Zach lock her in again.

I guess I should be glad that he hasn't turned on the cycles yet, which he is totally capable of doing, but there is a little part of me that likes the idea of a Downy fresh Bitsy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Bitsy is attempting to take a quiet nap away from the kids and you just keep mesing it up! :)

Familia de Garcia said...

I am not sure Animal Protective Services isn't going to beat CPS to the punch in your house.

VDV Family said...

That is hilarious. Poor Bitsy.