It's TWeiss as Nice!
Save these pictures for when our boys are in high school. I have a few of Marcus too:)
You cross-dressed your baby. You are just the coolest, Mer-- The. Coolest.
He is quite pretty. We have yet to go all out, although Wilken has taken a liking to trying Rory's hair clips in his hair.
That is just wrong! And you even have a GIRL now!! Wrong, I tell you. Wrong! :)
I love it!!! Adrian would kill me if I took those pics, dont' think I too haven't thought about it. Your boy makes an adorable Shirley Temple Drag Queen. I always wanted to dress A-Ross like Dora the Explorer.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Save these pictures for when our boys are in high school. I have a few of Marcus too:)
You cross-dressed your baby. You are just the coolest, Mer-- The. Coolest.
He is quite pretty. We have yet to go all out, although Wilken has taken a liking to trying Rory's hair clips in his hair.
That is just wrong! And you even have a GIRL now!! Wrong, I tell you. Wrong! :)
I love it!!! Adrian would kill me if I took those pics, dont' think I too haven't thought about it. Your boy makes an adorable Shirley Temple Drag Queen. I always wanted to dress A-Ross like Dora the Explorer.
Post a Comment